Echometer has released Total Asset Monitor (TAM) 1.6. TAM contains performance improvements and bug fixes so you should upgrade your TAM as soon as you can.
Echometer has released Total Asset Monitor (TAM) 1.6. TAM contains performance improvements and bug fixes so you should upgrade your TAM as soon as possible
- Advanced Clear Channel Assessment with Channel Recommendation
- Additional Stroke Processing of Dynamometer Data
- New Firmware Installation for Base Station and Wireless Sensors
- Help Document Updates
- Pumping Unit Database Updates
- Counterweight Database Updates
- Report Updates
- High Pass Filter Option added to Liquid Level Analysis
- Higher Sample Rates available
- Numerous updates and fixes since TAM 1.4. A complete list of feature additions, bug fixes and updates can be viewed here.
- Please close out all programs prior to installing TAM 1.6 Release.
- Some companies have security features and restrictions in place on company laptops. It may be necessary for you to obtain administrative rights over the security on your computer, or you may need to have your IT department install TAM so they may override or disable security restrictions.
- After installing TAM 1.6, plug in the Base Station and update the firmware when prompted. Once the Base Station is updated, turn on one sensor at a time and update the firmware on each sensor individually when prompted. Do not turn all sensors on at the same time for the initial firmware update. In the event of a failed Base Station update, please follow the Steps to Reset a Base Station. **TAM 1.6 Equipment Firmware updates cannot be rolled back to work with previous versions of the TAM software.**
- Data sets acquired with TAM 1.6 or previously analyzed with TAM 1.6 cannot be opened by previous versions of TAM (i.e. TAM 1.4).
- Please make sure all individuals who will be viewing data acquired or previously analyzed with TAM 1.6 update to the latest version.
TAM for 32 and 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10. (Windows Vista and WindowsXP are not supported in TAM 1.6.)
Current Version: 1.6.40 Release Dated Aug 14 2017