The Echometer Downhole Improved Collar-Size Gas Separator is installed when a well is operated at low efficiency due to poor natural gas separation or due to an inefficient downhole gas separator.
- Tapping bottom with the pump
- Running the pumping unit at excessive speed
- Operating the pumping unit for excessive periods of time
- Increasing the tubing pressure or increasing the casing pressure.
- Increase oil and gas production
- Improve efficiency of lift system
- Correct artificial lift problems caused by incomplete pump fillage
- Reduce operating cost
- Constructed from carbon steel or stainless steel
- Thin-wall tubing, large ports and minimum lengths to optimize gas separation
- The shipping weight of a 2 7/8"
- Collar-Size Gas Separator is 46 lbs. (25.4 Kg) and ships as one package approximately 5.5 feet long.
- Additional information about dimensions and weights can be supplied depending upon the particular Collar-Size Gas Separator desired.
|Collar-Size EUE, Inch||Liquid Capacity BPD||Weight Lbs|
|2 3/8 (3.0" OD)||230||46|
|2 7/8 (3.75" OD)||415||600|
|3 1/2 (4.5" OD)||52||75|