Well Analyzer Model E
The Well Analyzer is a computerized instrument for acquiring liquid level data, acoustic pressure transient data, dynamometer data, and motor power / current data. The Well Analyzer package contains a notebook computer, software, analog to digital converters, and sensors.
Well Analyzer Model E Overview
The Well Analyzer is an integrated artificial lift data acquisition and diagnostic system that allows an operator to maximize oil and gas production and minimize operating expense. Well productivity, reservoir pressure, overall efficiency, equipment loading and well performance are derived from the combination of measurements of surface pressure, acoustic liquid level, dynamometer, power and pressure transient response. This portable system is based on a precision analog to digital converter controlled by a notebook computer with Windows-based application. The Well Analyzer acquires, stores, processes, displays and manages the data at the well site to give an immediate analysis of the well's operating condition.
- Notebook computer, software, analogue to digital converters and sensors.
- Total Well Management Software (TWM).
- Acoustic liquid level test and BHP calculation.
- Instant determination of percentage foam in the annulus.
- Dynamometer testing and analysis.
- Motor/Power current testing.
- Record and perform pressure transient testing and analysis.
- Plunger lift tracking.
- Data can be analyzed and saved to external sources or sent electronically.
- Dustproof Plastic Case
- Notebook Computer (Windows)
- Sigma-Delta Analog to Digital Converters
- Precision Sensors
- Shielded Cables
- Total Well Management Software (TWM)
- Total Weight Complete System – 75 lbs (35 kg)
- Approximate Dimensions – 20” x 20” x 20” (50.8 cm x 50.8 cm x 50.8 cm)
- System typically ships in two packages